Businesses and institutions everywhere benefit from improving environmental performance and their bottom line. The benefits include helping the environment, reducing costs, attracting customers and motivating employees. The Center for EcoTechnology works with businesses, non-profits, hospitals, colleges and universities, schools, and other organizations throughout Massachusetts and beyond to green their operations through energy conservation, efficiency measures, recycling and composting. We can help identify the greatest opportunities for cost savings while improving environmental performance. We also help organizations design and implement programs to achieve their goals.
How can we help your organization?
Our Greening Your Business services include:
- Waste Reduction Programs – We provide outreach, education and technical assistance to any business that wants to start or expand waste reduction programs.
- Energy Efficiency – We help businesses take advantage of the utility-sponsored commercial energy efficiency programs and can provide guidance on behavioral changes that save energy too.
- Food Waste Composting – We work with businesses to develop systems for collection, hauling, and processing of compostable materials.
- General Recycling – We assist organizations in developing separation and collection mechanisms for various recyclable materials.
- Education – We present green business information at business club meetings, religious institutions, meetings with town/city officials and one-on-one with business owners, managers and property owners.
- Information – We research, design, and update fact sheets on energy, waste prevention, toxics use reduction, and environmental health topics. We make these documents widely available to businesses, non-profits, schools, and other organizations.
Please call us today at (413) 586-7350 extension 240 to find out more!