We are seeking five energetic, passionate college graduates to join our professional staff to help people and businesses conserve energy and reduce waste. The EcoFellowship is an 11-month paid fellowship program that gives emerging environmental professionals the opportunity to support CET’s initiatives to assist residents, students, institutions and businesses across the region in energy efficiency, green building, renewable energy, and waste reduction.
The EcoFellowship offers a two-week training and orientation about our organization and the programs we run. During this orientation, the EcoFellows also take part in professional development activities that explore environmental topics that will benefit the EcoFellows and reinforce the work that they will be helping with. Throughout the EcoFellowship, the fellows are offered in-depth career development and support from supervisors and mentors. The EcoFellows are based out of CET’s Northampton office, with travel expected between CET locations and into local communities.
At CET we make green make sense. As an EcoFellow, you help us create measureable impact. EcoFellows work cross-organizationally, and are also given specific areas of focus:
Shadowing Projects | Professional Trainings | Content Generation and Case Studies
Waste-Reduction Program Assistance | Energy-Efficiency Trainings | Impact Reporting
Social Media Management | Video Production | Graphic Design | Content Generation
Community Outreach & Education
Tabling | Presentations | Educational Outreach | Data Tracking and Reporting
To read more about the current EcoFellows, click here!opens IMAGE file
We are now accepting applications for the 2019-2020 EcoFellowship!
- Applications are accepted starting January 1, 2019 on a rolling basis until February 17, 2019. Read more about the fellowship here!
- EcoFellowship candidates should provide a cover letter, resume, and a writing sample describing something they are passionate about and why (200 word limit).
- Apply for the EcoFellowship by visiting our jobs page.
- Initial interviews begin late February through early March by phone
- Second interviews will be scheduled throughout March (in-person interviews strongly suggested)
- Position placements will be offered by early April
- August 5, 2019 to June 30, 2020
EcoFellowship Salary and Benefits:
- The EcoFellowship pays $13 an hour for 40 hours a week (for the duration of the program), with an additional $2,000 bonus at the completion of the program. Benefits include: health insurance; paid sick, holiday and vacation; 403(b), supplies and mileage reimbursement.
- Two-week orientation
- Monthly professional development opportunities
- Opportunity to attend conferences
- Networking and career development